The cover of our book!

The cover of our book!
The book that I co-wrote with my wonderful father

Utah

Utah
Football and Beauty all in one photo

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 list of excitements to come!

Day 1 of 2012 has officially made me think about all the things that I am excited for in 2012. I decided to construct a list of those excitements. 2011 wasn't my year, actually it was a pretty tough year for myself so I have decided to start 2012 on more exciting, positive and fun note! 

1. I officially start my new job as a Head Start preschool teacher on Jan.3rd and am contracted till June! 
2. I officially have a job with great benefits....it is also my first job with great benefits in my life. 
3. I am excited to take a vacation with Luke this year as I was invited to go to Maui with him and his family. 
4. I am excited for living in either LA, Oregon or Tulsa, OK. this summer for an opportunity to have a great summer education in any of the three places and also have some fun as well! 
5. I am excited for the opportunity to continue to expand the journey that I have started with Luke and have our relationship grow. 
6. I am excited to learn how to finally ski this season as I only know how to snowboard at the moment. 
7. I am excited to practice my spanish while working at Head Start when needing to communicate with parents whom do not speak English.
8. I am excited for the possibility of living in Costa Rica for a year with Luke hopefully as I was offered a job as a teaching assistant to help this little girl with a disability who lives there. 
9. I am excited to continue to develop and expand my friendships in SLC, as well as make more of an effort to continue my friendships in other parts and states. 
10. But mostly I am excited for the unknown excitements that 2012 will bring me, and bring us! 

Happy New Years to all and may 2012 be one STELLAR YEAR! 

No comments:


Blog Archive