The cover of our book!

The cover of our book!
The book that I co-wrote with my wonderful father

Utah

Utah
Football and Beauty all in one photo

Sunday, September 11, 2011

my 9/11 thoughts...

Today I saw sign that said "stop and reflect" and it really encouraged me to reflect. I think 9/11 is a perfect day to take time to think and reflect about our lives, our nation, ourselves, our relationships and our futures. It really made me take a little hike into nature to stop and reflect.

I am so happy to have a family that loves me, supports me and encourages me to be better everyday! 
I am so grateful to live in a country that still believes in free speech, free and fair education, and the right towards life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. 
I am so happy and thankful for all my wonderful relationships with my good friends and great boyfriend. 
I am so lucky to be entering a profession that I am truly passionate about and feel like its my calling in life.
I feel so privileged that I have been able to travel to some beautiful, exotic, fun, diverse and totally life-changing places in the world.
I feel so lucky to live a beautiful place of the U.S. where a ski adventure is only 20 minutes away, or a mountain climb is only a 15 minute drive. Utah is truly a magical and beautiful place with tons of places to explore and see. 
I am so grateful and lucky that I was wearing a bike helmet on the morning of my accident, for it really did save my life. 
But mostly...I am glad that we as a nation took the time today to remember and honor all of those that had fallen for our country. They died so I could continue on my life journey and educate future generations about all the great things that we get to experience as Americans and humans on this Earth. 

To end tonight's post I leave you all with a comment said by Anderson Cooper.... "WE ARE ALL ONE!" Let's not forget this, and let's start to unite together vs. continue to have this political divide within our nation. 

1 comment:

little4b said...

Did you lose your wallet at the Beaver game? I found it on the ground and I am trying to return it to you. If you, call me at 206-914-1032.

Bob


Blog Archive